Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
At Mirabella Skin Care we believe in resilience and hope.
We strongly feel that we will all come together and be united in this
The trust that you give us is sacred and we intend to be the most
dedicated guardians of that trust. In order to prepare for reopening,
we spent weeks preparing and educating ourselves about the
guidelines for enhanced infection control and safety.
We would like to make you aware of the COVID-related health
and safety precautions now in place so that you know what
to expect at your next visit and we appreciate your cooperation:
- All clients agree to self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving. No fees will be charged for last minute cancellations or no shows due to illness of any kind.
- Appointments will be managed so that there is never more than one client at a time in the office.
- More time will be needed between clients to allow for enhanced infection control practices such as wiping down the treatment room and all touch surfaces after every client. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Although we are fully vaccinated, we will wear a mask while at work
- If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear your mask when you enter the building. You will be allowed to remove it in the treatment room, but please put it back on immediately after your treatment.
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected at the beginning of each day, between clients, and at the end of the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office and you will be asked to use it when you enter the building.
- We have installed air purifiers with UVC in the treatment room and retail/reception area.
- Once your treatment has begun, there will be little conversation, other than brief words exchanged about the treatment itself, your comfort level, etc.
- Please notify Mary-Brooke if you develop COVID-19 within 14 days of your last visit.
- You will be notified immediately if there is a possibility you may have been exposed to COVID-19 while at Mirabella Skin Care
As you can see we are taking this very seriously and we ask that you be patient with the inconveniences. We will do everything possible to ensure your comfort and make your experience as relaxing as possible
Our official plan is posted at the front desk, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to welcoming back all of our treasured clients, neighbors, and friends!